Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Clearly, I'm not from around here

Dude! You're 100% from Massachusetts!

Dude! Me and Sully and Fitzie and Sean are gonna hit Landsdowne tonight after the game, hang out at the Beerworks. I'll pick you up at the Coop at 6.

How Massachusetts are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



As seen at Phantom Scribbler's. I bet that Nana is still doing a victory dance around the kitchen in celebration of the new governor. And rubbing her hands together with glee as she'll be able to debate politics with M all weekend. Meanwhile, M is still nursing his wounds as I don't think any of his favorite candidates made it through the GOP bloodbath last night. Nana, go easy on him, OK? I knew I was marrying a Republican, but I'm not quite sure he knew quite what he was getting into on my side...