Tuesday, January 17, 2006

They caught me at the wrong moment

I generally try to be at least civil to the various right-wing, conservative publications and organizations that call my house looking for my husband. I see no point in getting into political debates with low-level, probably paid by the hour, employees (or for that matter volunteers). But after several hours of horn blowing and tears because the horn was not being equitably shared, the RNC called at JUST the wrong time. And got a mouthful about both their inability to keep accurate notes in their telemarketing database and their inability to run a country.

I think I am telling M that if he gives them a dime it has to be earmarked for upgraded telemarketing software and training. Because this is just embarrassing, and I'm not even a Republican.