Thursday, January 19, 2006

Going going gone

As can be gathered from previous posts, I'm not going to be around this weekend. I am planning on bringing the laptop for the plane ride (old work habits die hard) and hope to finish the litter of posts I have started but haven't been able to finish because they require way too much thought for everyday blogging in a sleep deprived world (Kristy, this means your reader's choice selection!).

I'm not sure what my sister's Internet set up is these days, she and her husband never been quite as obsessed with interested in computer technology as M and I so I'm guessing they aren't set up for wireless. So unless I can convince M to part with his cellular modem card for the weekend, I'’ll get everything up when I get back. Assuming I don't fall asleep before the plane takes off of course.