Friday, December 16, 2005

Things I learned last night

  1. Rain drops on the roof are not a sound A likes.
  2. A 19 month old is not a rational individual.
  3. C has become a light sleeper.
  4. Two children and a grownup do not fit in a crib turned toddler bed.
  5. Two children and a grownup and a cat do not fit in a twin bed.
  6. A cat is not a rational individual.
  7. 4am is not an hour at which I function well.
  8. 4am is too early to be up.
  9. The Wiggles do indeed make a night night CD.
  10. The Wiggles night night CD may be my last shot at sanity in this century.
  11. I was willing to pay an astronomical shipping fee to ensure that the Wiggles night night CD arrives in my home as quickly as possible.
  12. A is going to be a very difficult teenager if she continues down the path she is following.