Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Nana

Today Nana is, well, we won't tell the whole internet now will we? C and A will call at an appropriate hour, but since we are all up now, and I'm fairly certain you'll log on before work, here's an early morning birthday shout out.

Oh, by the way, this is my blog. The archives have (more or less) a year+ of stories you've already heard about C and A typed up for posterity. They're on the left side of this page (click the underlined words). Some of them are OK, some of them not so much. Browse at your leisure.

And you can confer with Cindy if you wish, she got a similar birthday gift this year (click the underlined words again). Becca explained it all a bit better. I'm a little sleep deprived right now so I'll explain more in person.

Happy Birthday, we love you.

P.S. Auntie M doesn't know about this yet either, so don't tell her. I'll send a link to her in a bit too.