Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Year in Review

As seen at Raising Weg, via APL...a snapshot of 2006 seen through the first sentence of the first post of each month.

You know you are old when you watch Dick Clark New Year's Rocking Eve in bed and fall asleep well before midnight.

Well, after our experiment last night, A did in fact sleep through the night.

I'm currently caught up in Spring Carnival planning hell, so I haven't thought much about how to set up the book club as I've been too busy settling squabbles over whether we should be serving Jello Jigglers or Oreos (neither, IMO, but hey, who am I to dictate snack choices...).

This is one of those mornings that pre-kids I might have been pleased to be up at 4:30 am.

You can say many, many things about my youngest child.

Head over to Unity '08.

On Friday afternoon I took both kids over to the new house thinking M was there building his to do list.

Are we the only household in which Band-Aids are the major form of currency?

I've been waiting for it to happen, and wake up each morning surprised that it hasn't hit.

Well, I stuck to the menu last week, but something went slightly wrong with each meal.

So I've decided to try the NaBloPoMo instead of the NaNoWriMo.

It was not a good night for the worrier last night at Chez J-E.

Apparently, much of my life over the past year has focused on sleep, or rather, the lack of sleep. Here's to hoping next year is a little more restful.