Tuesday, November 21, 2006

NaBloPoMo No Mo

Tomorrow we are off to the wilds of lower New England to spend Thanksgiving with my dad and his family. His house is located in the middle of nowhere so I am fairly confident there won't be a wireless signal and the wireless card M uses for work is not currently in residence. So I respectfully bow out. I could use one of those emailer services, but that feels sort of like cheating, and, it's not like I really have anything interesting to say. In fact, I'm sort of relieved about the whole thing.

Now I just have to figure out which holiday projects I am shleping up with me. Perhaps if I use the time I was spending blogging to knit I'll be able to finish up some of them. Although between that and the bread baking, my relatives are going to have serious flashbacks to what it was like to have my mother in residence. Perhaps I'll just buy the store-bought rolls and call it a day.