Nicole and Her Bad Mother tagged me the other day for this. Since y'all know some weird things about my kids, I figured I could play along and share some weird things about me. And I actually completed this post, then blogger crashed on me so now I have to recreate. I'm pretty sure it was much better the first time round. But anyhooo...
1) I don't like chocolate. I know, I know. I used to really despise it, but when I was pregnant with C I began to crave it so now I will eat chocolate if it is offered but still won't go out of my way to buy it. Which distresses M to no end as he loves chocolate and he generally can't find anything to indulge his craving in the pantry.
2) I get so upset by the mishaps of TV characters that I often have to leave the room because I can't stand to see them embarrass themselves.
3) I feel obligated to read every book I start. Not that I read it straight through, mind you. If the book sucks, it goes into a drawer in my nightstand to be finished later. When the drawer gets too full to close I pick the best of the worst and finish it. Really. But by that point I generally can't remember what the book was about and have to start over.
4) I'm basement phobic. I really, really hate basements. Everyone keeps commenting on how wonderful it is that our new house has a basement playroom so we can keep all the toys there, and I keep shaking my head saying "Oh, no. The toys, they will live in the family room off the kitchen." Because I would have to be committed if we played in the basement everyday. There are days that I can't bring myself to go down the basement to switch the laundry (like yesterday). One of the first major renovation I want to do to the new house is blow through the wall to the storage shed to make a first floor laundry.
6) I eat cinnamon raisin bagels with scallion cream cheese. It tastes great, even though I know you are looking at me funny right now.
I'm not tagging anyone as I think I am the last person in the blogsphere to do this one. So if you haven't done it, join the party!
HeatherJ, I know I owe you a meme too. I will get to it, I promise!