Thursday, December 22, 2005

C's random thoughts of the day

C: "Nicholas didn't know where heaven is." (pause) "Where is it?"

Mommy: "I think maybe it is in the sky? I'm not really sure."

C: "I think it's on a boat."

_____________________________

Mommy: "C, what are you doing?"

C: "I don't think I want to tell you."

Mommy quickly races to the scene of the crime. C is wrapping scotch tape around the coffee table (see, I TOLD you that they like scotch tape...). C looks up guiltily.

Mommy: "I'm going to pretend I didn't see this until later."

C: "Really??? You're being so nice today Mommy."
_____________________________

C: "Under the swaddling, does Baby Jesus wear a diaper?"

_____________________________

C: "Why does Santa come down the chimney?"

Mommy: "I don't know, let's Google it."

Mommy: "It says that Santa started coming down chimneys for the Dutch children. That doesn't help me at all. Why did the Dutch children need him to go down chimneys?"

C: "I thought Google knew everything. I'm so disappointed."