Monday, December 13, 2004

My Desperate Housewife Moment

So last night I had a desperate housewife moment. M, still in Vegas, thanks for asking, was gone, and I was snuggled in bed watching Desperate Housewives. A woke up with an ear piercing "I am in PAIN" scream. I raced to her room, assessed that there was actually nothing really wrong, and placed her back in her crib. She hollered again. I debated briefly, then scooped up my somewhat suprised child and brought her back to bed with me so I could finish watching the show (and as an added bonus, TIVO had recorded enough that I didn't have to watch any more commercials). She thought it was an adventure for about 10 minutes, then snuggled in and went back to sleep next to me. I got to finish watching my show, everyone won. And I am only slightly embarrassed to admit it all....