Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Highlights

So the spa vacation on the beach, well, it poured. All weekend. So much for the visions of reading on the beach. But some quick highlights from the rest of the trip....

1) Me. Naked on massage table. Loud fire alarm. I knew there was a reason I should have put my underwear in my robe pocket. Nuff said.

2) Me. Naked on massage table. Knock knock. "Pssst. You have the wrong person. This one wanted the aromatherapy massage, not the vitamin mud treatment." I THOUGHT the lotion smelled, well, not very nice.

3) Ring ring. "You know how we stopped at the gas station to wait while you figured out why your check engine light was on? Yeah, well, now our car won't start."

At least I wasn't woken five times a night by hysterical children. And I will have great stories to tell for years to come.