Next week we'll be headed south for the piggroom festivities. The last time we flew with both kids it was, how shall I say this nicely, disastrous. I know there are folks out there who fly frequently with small children, so please, take pity on me and tell me your travel secrets. Here are the facts, so far:
- We will be traveling on the busiest travel day of the year. Because I totally messed up the ticket ordering.
- Our flight is at 3pm, give or take.
- Currently one parent is sitting with both children (guess which one) and the other is a few aisles up the plane.
- The flight is supposed to take three hours, give or take.
- There is no food being served on the flight. One child is already hysterical about the fact that there will be no cute little turkey sandwich on a cute little tray (which neither child would ever eat anyway).