Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Three in one day! Unheard of!

My third post of the day. Clearly I am chewing up all my creativity (cough, cough) before November. But I am standing in my kitchen, after dinner, with the kitchen cleaned up, C's homework done, and the children playing happily together in the basement. I should be putting them to bed right now, but this seems like too good a moment to ruin. So I'll wait five minutes until it all goes south and then turn into "evil mommy who makes tired children go to bed...."

And on a totally different note, I need a good idea for an appetizer than can be served cold and doesn't require much work on my part for a women-only cocktail party on Friday night. Anyone have any brilliant ideas beyond the chip and dip or veggies and dip route?

There it is. The first yelp of "No FAIR!" And I'm off to begin the bedtime proceedings. Wish me luck...