Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The "man" meme

As seen at Jen's...

1. Who is your man?

M. Or Orangeman Mike, as he calls himself.

2. How long have you been together?

Continuously? 12 years. But we had a few false starts...

3. How long did you date?

Two years and two months from our first date to our wedding.

4. How old is your man?

35

5. Who eats more?

M. Especially when he is training for a marathon...

6. Who said "I love you" first?

M. I think. He would have been more likely to say it first anyway...

7. Who is taller?

M.

8. Who sings better?

I do. He's totally tone deaf (love you honey!).

9. Who is smarter?

Technically, we think I have the higher IQ based on pure numbers, but he is infinitely more successful. Doing well on standardized tests really doesn't mean much in the real world..

10. Whose temper is worse?

His. Although that's not saying much. I can only think of two arguments that resulted in a raising of a voice. But he is more likely to swear at inanimate objects...

11. Who does the laundry?

Me. Although he used to do it all, many moons ago...

12. Who takes out the garbage?

Me.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

He does.

14. Who pays the bills?

He does. I used to, but refused to use Quicken because it is a stupid program, so now he does and he bitches about it constantly.

15. Who is better with the computer?

He is. I have become computer illiterate since we started living together.

16. Who mows the lawn?

Vinnie. He's the man.

17. Who cooks dinner?

I do. But he does the dishes (most of the time).

18. Who drives when you are together?

He does. Unless he hasn't had enough coffee. Then I do because I've learned to live on minimal sleep without caffeine...

19. Who pays when you go out?

He does. He swears he married me because I let him pay on the first date without blinking an eye. See number 9 ;-).

20. Who is most stubborn?

He is.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

Neither of us. Which is why we still have no furniture for several rooms in the house.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?

Toss up. We probably see his slightly more, but they live 25 miles away while mine live 300.

23. Who kissed who first?

The first time we dated or the second ;-). I think he did. Or maybe I did. Ask Rebecca, she'll know.

24. Who asked who out?

My sorority sister told him where to find me 12 hours after my ex dumped me. So I suppose technically she did. But our official first date (to the Natural Museum of History, how cool is that as a first date idea) was initiated by him...

25. Who proposed?

He did.

26. Who is more sensitive?

I am.

27. Who has more friends?

He hangs onto friends. He still talks to people he went to elementary school with. The only person I still talk to besides him (and his friends) who I knew before kids is Rebecca. But in terms of sheer numbers at this particular point in time I probably have more because he works so much.

28. Who has more siblings?

I do, if you count step-siblings.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?

Heh. It depends on who you ask. Probably A.