Sunday, April 15, 2007

MIA

So I'll be MIA for a while. After my whining that I wasn't able to volunteer as much as I wanted at church, I somehow ended up a co-chair of a massive fundraising dinner, which is taking place on Friday. Clearly, I have left y'all out of the loop, because really, fundraising dinner planning is not really blog fodder. But as my life is now consumed by seating plans and late RSVP's and writing fun, cheery write ups of gift baskets and silent auction donations (Are you planning a European vacation? Have you always wanted to visit South America? Well, now is your chance! With airfare climbing, take this opportunity to bid on two international round trip tickets. Start planning your next vacation today!), I'll be nice and spare you the agonizing details of my life for the week.

But, for your amusement, I leave you with the following tidbit overheard from C...

C: "My thinking box is broken!"

Rebecca: "C, why don't you think outside the box?"

C: "Um, I really like to think IN the box."

M: "Never, ever say that in a job interview, OK?"