Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Neglect

I've been neglecting my blog as of late (Hi, mom, we made it back from Florida just fine, no worries!). I don't know why it is that I can't quite commit to writing down the posts I have in my head. I think it is probably because I am a fundamentally lazy person. So, for example, on the plane ride back today, I composed several posts in my head, as my laptop was otherwise in use as a portable DVD player. But did I write them up when I got home? No, I did not. I did laundry, and went to Trader Joe's, and watched American Idol. Because I couldn't commit to writing about the problem with princesses or the amazing lack of parenting ability on display at an airport near you.

You should see my Blogger dashboard. Littered with half finished posts. The demise of the nap and the advent of the travel season has wreaked havoc on my ability to focus for more than a minute at a time. Plus, one can't blog and knit at the same time, and I've sort of been on a knitting kick recently. Has anyone invented a really workable audio blogging device? Because I could chat your ear off while I knit...

Anyway, don't mind me and my lack of content. One of these days I'll commit to a blog post of consequence, or not...