Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bullets of Randomness

  • I should be working on the bunting for Baby C2. But since I am almost done with it, I have instead spent most of the day pondering my next project. This is why I find it hard to actually FINISH a project.
  • My hands are so dry and cracked I look like I am well over 100 if you look at my hands. Really. I need to get better at moisturizing.
  • It is supposed to snow tonight. Which would generally be fabulous, but M isn't going to be home tonight and there are two houses to be shoveled out. Sigh. Double sigh. At least I won't have to worry about not getting to the gym.
  • The Jello Pudding 100 Calorie Devil's Food Cake thingy's are perhaps the best invention ever. Although if you eat three of them in a day, I suppose the 100 calorie thing is not so relevant.
  • We are supposed to have a playdate tomorrow with a child who was exposed to strep on Tuesday. Is it bad of me to hope that it snows enough that we won't be able to have the playdate? Because if he was exposed on Tuesday, he is ripe to be coming down with it on Saturday, and will be nice an contagious tomorrow. But what was I supposed to say, "Oh, no, we won't play with you because you MIGHT be getting sick?" I would have been much happier if she had just not told me at all. There is indeed such a thing as too much information.
  • I guess I need to clean if there is a playdate coming over. But do I clean now? Or wait until the last minute because it might be canceled? Decisions, decisions.
  • Despite the playdate and cleaning thing, I think I am still hoping for a lack of snow. Because all that shoveling, shiver. So I am off to ignore that weather alert blinking at me at the top of my browser. Weather alert? What weather alert?