Saturday, November 18, 2006

Must. Blog.

Thought I was going to miss a day, didn't ya? Well, it is not going to be much of a post as I am done. D-O-N-E - Done. We had a fun filled morning at the local children's museum and then this afternoon C and I attended a friend's birthday party where somehow I ended up in charge of several children as their moms had errands to run and I wasn't quick enough on my feet to invent some. Which was fine, but my head was whipping around with requests for bathrooms and juice boxes and snacks and did I mention the bathroom trips?

Tomorrow I teach A's Sunday School class again, and then I am off of Sunday School duty until February I think. It's fun, in a "I have so much more respect for preschool teachers who have to do this every. single. day" sort of way. So I am off to prepare snacks and arts and crafts projects for an undetermined number of two and three year olds. I'm thinking biblical coloring pages and maybe some popsicle stick picture frames? The picture frames, not so religious, but we're talking about two and three year olds here. If we make it through the service without me having to duck through pews trying to find a parent because of a major meltdown, it's been a pretty good day.

So there you have it. Children's museum, birthday party, Sunday school. A well rounded, child-centric weekend. What else could a parent ask for?