Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mars and Venus

Mommy: "C, what did you do at school today?"

C: "I dunno, I can't remember. Snack? Play?"

Mommy: (big sigh) "A, what did you do at school today?"

A: "First I played dress up. With New Friend. She was in pink. Then I did my project. We made green trees with sticks. Miss M helped me. Then I played with the babies. They were hungry, so I gave them bottles. We had crackers AND pretzels for snack. Three of each. We put on coats and went outside. Miss P pushed me on the swing. Then I pooped, but I didn't tell Miss M. I slide down the slide and poop got everywhere. It was a big mess. Miss M changed me, and I got to wear New Friend's socks. Because you didn't put any in my cubby. Then some kids went home, and I went in to have lunch. Except I didn't eat much because I wanted to play with the train. Then you picked me up! Can I have my lunch now?"