Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Meme meme, meme meme

Gwynnethe over at one of my new reads tagged me for this one. And since it is T-minus 36 hours to the move, a meme is about the right speed for me! I have a vague suspicion that I still own someone else a meme, if it is you, let me know and I'll jump right to it! Not that I am procastinating or anything...

1. What is your occupation? CHO (Chief Home Officer) in case you haven't bothered to read my profile..

2. What color are your socks right now? Black, grey and aqua stripped. I like funky socks since I spend most of my day shoeless.

3. What are you listening to right now? A calling me from the top of the stairs "IS quiet time OVER yet? HELLO?? HEL-LO?" Oh, and Blues Too Much by the John Mehegan Trio.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Veggie Delite sandwich from Subway. Today was A and my girl's lunch out since C ate at school.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? It is my preferred mode of transportation. Although right now I drive an automatic.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brown. Plain old brown.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My real estate agent. And no, she had no good news for me.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? One of my new blog finds! So far so good!

9. How old are you today? 34 years, 10 months.

10. Favorite drink? caffeine Free Diet Coke

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't tend to watch sports. At all. I guess college football, but only if it involves a lazy afternoon on the couch with nachos and a nap.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um, I have no idea what my real color is. Really.

13. Pets? Two cats, Millie and the General (otherwise known as Lazy Cat and Dumb Cat).

14. Favorite food? Ohh, tough one. I would have to go with sushi. Closely followed by a frozen pizza.

15. What was the last movie you watched? Movie? What is this that you speak of? I think it was The Weatherman. At least that is the last one I stayed awake for...

16. What was the last book you read? Play Ball Amelia Bedelia. Oh, wait. You were talking about GROWNUP books? Umm, hold on. Oh! Right! Japanland. I highly, highly recommend.

17. What do you do to vent anger? I yell. Then I stomp my foot. Like a two year old. Yep.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Breyer horses. And paper dolls.

19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

21. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? With one exception, my friends don't email.

23. Living arrangements? Lost in a sea of boxes.

24. When was the last time you cried? I actually don't know. Sometime in the last few weeks, but it wasn't in the last few days at least. Now ask me when the last time I threw up my hands and exclaimed "I GIVE UP!" was...

25. What did you do last night? Ate a frozen pizza and packed boxes of random junk.

26. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass. Bread in the oven.

27. What inspires you? I'm not one to be inspired, I must admit.

28. What are you afraid of? Dying before my kids are grownup.

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I don't like hamburgers. If faced with no other options, a thin one smothered in cheese and burnt to a crisp. But generally I would prefer to starve.

30. Favorite dog breed? Great Pyranese.

31. Number of keys on your key ring? HA! Let's see. New house key, old house key. Garage door key. My car key, M's car key, key to my parent's house in Maine. Keys to my old office (from four years ago). Guess it is time to clean off my key chain, huh?

32. How many years at your current job? Four and a half.

33. Favorite day of the week? Friday

34. How many states have you lived in? Three. Six if you count family summer homes and every other weekend at my dad's growing up.

35. Favorite holidays? Groundhog Day. Really. That doesn't count as a holiday? Sure it does! In fact, the kids and I have decided to throw annual Groundhog Day parties. Because who doesn't like a good party in the middle of winter?

35. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Does a tractor count? I used to drive a tractor. And a pick up truck. Motorcycles scare me.