Monday, October 23, 2006

Booed

So does anyone know anything about "Boo" etiquette? Yesterday we got "booed" by someone, I don't know who. I guess that's the point, but really, how am I supposed to reciprocate if I don't know who I am supposed to be thanking for the lovely bag of candy goodies and spooky flashlights for the kids?

I've been sneaking peaks at all the neighbors windows, and see no evidence of other "boo" activities. So I have no clue if this is really a neighborhood "thing" or if one family is trying to start a "boo" thing, or if I was totally wrong and the "boo" bag came from someone else like Lovely Friend.

So what do I do here? Do I "boo" two neighbors? Do I "boo" two friends? Do I play dumb and "boo" no one? Apparently actually living in a neighborhood is much more complicated than I had originally envisioned. We are already dreading the holiday season...