Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Background Music

My children are attached to two CD's. Only two CD's. Buzz Buzz by Laurie Berkner and a Music Together CD from a couple seasons ago. If you try to branch them out to something else...say a different Laurie CD or a different Music Together CD, you would think I had tried to tell them bedtime was at noon. I've finally given up and made multiple copies of each CD to make sure one is at the ready no matter where we are.

Anytime I am childless in my car (which is virtually never), I frantically flip stations to try and find a good song. Today I got all the way to my dermatologist's for my supposedly annual skin cancer check before realizing that I had spent the better part of 20 minutes SINGING along to Buzz Buzz. Actually SINGING. What has my life become?